In senior year, the college admissions process is kicked into high gear. I help your student put together a project plan that achieves your family's goals while keeping stress low. I help your student craft a standout application, every step of the way.
The 12th-grade college admission package includes:
- Finalizing the college list, making sure that it consists of a range of schools that fit your student.
- Preparing and organizing college application materials (e.g. resume, recommendation letters, essays, etc.).
- Assisting with brainstorming topics for essays that are compelling and uniquely capture the student's story.
- Reviewing final college applications for completeness and accuracy.
- Completing FAFSA and CSS Profile forms.
- Help writing financial aid appeals letters to maximize the amount of financial aid.
- Being a source of support through this "oh so nerve-wracking time."